How to import a schedule
Learn how to import your project schedule for the bulk creation of milestones.
Schedule Sync for schedule updates
- To update the existing schedule, update in MS Project or Primavera P6 and re-export
- Upload the new file
- The following pop-up will appear - this gives the ability to keep the manual changes previously made to schedule milestones, indicated by a blue dot
- Otherwise, toggle this option off to override with the new schedule
- Previous selection will be preserved
Manage existing schedule
Once uploaded, the schedule file is now accessible from the Imported Schedule menu.
- Click the three dots on the card for options
- Select Edit Schedule to add or edit milestones from this schedule
- Select Unlink Schedule to cease linking the current file
- Note: This will not delete the associated milestones created from the schedule, only the file itself. It is not currently possible to bulk delete existing milestones