Multiplayer - View Mode
Multiplayer mode currently allows users to view the live actions and the perspective of the editor.
Live Site Plan Sharing
- See which users are currently present in the scenario site plan at the top of the viewer
- As a viewer, see changes as they are made on the site plan
- Follow the perspective of the user currently editing
To follow the editors' perspective:
- Click their User Icon to observe
- A pop-up message and colored viewer border will notify that you are observing the users' perspective
- Watch as the user navigates the site and milestones -
- Selected objects will also be highlighted for the viewer
- Changes will be shown after the editor has confirmed the change
Note: The viewer cannot see the editing functions; however, they will see the change once it has been confirmed.
This is just the beginning...
The multiplayer feature currently allows viewing only; however, we are listening to our users and this is just the first step in enabling cross-team collaboration and feedback.
In future iterations, this feature will allow:
- Multiplayer edit mode
- Commenting & Feedback functionality
Give Feedback - Help us improve this feature
We are currently improving this feature and would love to hear your feedback if you have any suggestions.
Get in touch:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From 'Contact Us' under the help icon
- Submit a feature request under the help icon