History Log and Undo/Redo
How to keep track of changes made to your site plan and revert changes using undo/redo functionality.
- View and select to revert to previous states using the history log
- Undo and Redo functionality is accessed from the top tool bar or by mouse right-click
- Undo/Redo is currently limited to resource movements, drawing overlay, detailed massing, and hiding/showing building model element
Accessing the History Log:
- Click on the autosave timer next to the lock/unlock icon.
- From the dropdown history list, select desired action.
- Click Restore This State to accept changes and revert to selected state.
Using Undo and Redo:
- Right click on selected resource, building model or empty space
- Select undo/redo to make desired changes
- Note: The undo feature is limited to 10 previous states and the button will disable upon reaching this limit