Zones are color-highlighted areas used to designate areas of emphasis, such as hazard zones and loading zones.
To create and customize a zone:
- Navigate to Zones from Project Setup.
- Click points on the polyline to create a polygon (minimum 3 points required).
- A right-side menu will appear; use the pen tool at the top to rename your zone.
- Use the "Project on Terrain" toggle button to project or unproject the zone on terrain.
- To change the color of a zone, click the color box and select one of the system defaults.
- To pick a custom color and adjust the transparency of a zone, click the plus (+) button under custom colors. Then, select your desired color and use the gradient slider to adjust transparency.
- Use Map to Milestones: Define a From and To date to sequence a zone in the milestones.
To edit a zone:
- Click "Move" and use the movement handles to move the zone.
- Click "Rotate" to rotate the zone in the Z plane (note that rotation in the X or Y plane is not possible).
- Click "Properties" to preview the zone's area.
- Click "Edit Sketch" to redraw the zone shape, and then click "Confirm" when done.
- Click "Done" at the bottom to exit the Zone side menu.
To re-edit a zone:
Mouse double-click on the zone or right-click, then select "Edit" to open the side menu.
Note: Modifying the color of one zone will not affect the color of other zones of the same type.
To delete a zone:
Option 1: Click the delete button at the bottom right corner on the zone side menu.
- Click the model browser icon.
- Toggle to "Site Planning."
- Expand Project Setup and zone.
- Right-click the zone you want to delete and click "Delete."