Take a section cut of objects such as building models, and the terrain.
- Click Review
- Select Custom Section
- Select from either the X, Y or Z plane
- Or, click on a surface to create a section on the selected plane
- Drag the arrow handle in the direction of axis to adjust section cuts
- Double click the transparent plane to adjust the section
- Click the eye icon from the floating menu to hide the section plane
- Click the mirror icon from the floating menu to invert the current section
- Click Clear or Clear All to remove the section cut
Note: Only one section cut can be made at a time.