Settings and Additional Functions
Learn about additional tool functionality and customize the presentation settings.
- Reorder slides by dragging a slide before or after another slide or milestone
- Hide the slide from being shown in the presentation by using the eye toggle on the slide
- Hide all slides contained in a particular milestone by using the eye toggle next to the milestone name and drop-down
- Adjust the speed and flow of the presentation by editing the time settings
- Click the three dots on the slide, and Edit Slide
- Time Settings are available from the right-side menu
- Slide Transition - time duration of transition between slides
- Note: A very fast slide transition time can result in a jerky presentation. Recommended Setting: 2 seconds.
- Slide Duration - time duration that the slide is static on the screen
- Click Apply to all slides to execute settings change to all slides