All current project roles and any exception custom role that was added in the project creation will be listed on this page. Each project role will have its own set of permissions listed and defined in the company settings. These permissions cannot be modified inside a project.
Editing Project Roles Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Roles can be edited by clicking on the role arrow and selecting different roles from the the drop-down selection.
- Admins: Project role is by default admins, this can be switched to view-only admins.
- Managers/Internal Users/External Users: Project role is by default editor and can be switched to view-only admin, editor, viewer, custom project role or no access.
- Exceptions: Project role is by default the project role selected for the exception and can be switched to view-only admin, editor, viewer, custom project role or removed exception.
Add User Exception
- Click on "Add User Exception Button" -> Add user Exception pop-up window will be displayed.
2. Select or search for a user from the user exception drop-down list.
3.Select a project role for the user selected from the project role drop-down list.
4. Click on "+ADD TO LIST" button to confirm the action.
5. Click on "Add Exception" button to apply the changes -> All users with exceptions and selected project roles will be added .
- Click on the arrow role of a user that has an exception custom access -> Drop-down list will be displayed with different options.
- Select " Remove Exception" option from the drop-down list -> User with custom access exception will removed.
Edit Project Type
- Click on "Change to Closed Project" button above the Project Roles and Permissions.
2. Check pop-up menu box to keep invited users as user exceptions.
3. Click "Yes, Switch to Closed Project" to confirm changes.
Note: User exception box is checked by default.