All current project roles added in the project creation will be listed on this page. Each project role will have its own set of permissions listed, which is defined in the company settings and cannot be modified inside a project. Each project role will have a set of user(s) and team(s) that were assigned during the project creation.
Add Users/ Teams
- Click on "Add Users" button -> Add users or teams pop-up window will be displayed.
2. Select or search for a user or team from the add users or team drop-down list. -> If a user or team is already added to the project, they will not show up in the search list.
3. Select a project role for the user or team selected from the project role drop-down list.
4. Click on "+ADD TO LIST" button to confirm the action.
5. Click on "Add" button to apply the changes -> All added user(s) / team(s) will be added to selected project role(s) .
- Click on the "X" button of a user or team -> Selected user / team will be removed from the project role .
Editing Project Roles for Admin / View only Admin
- Admins: Project role can be switched to view-only admin by clicking on the 3 dots menu and select to "Switch to View- Only Admin" option.
- View Only Admins: Project role can be switched to admin by clicking on the 3 dots menu and select to "Switch to Admin" option.
Project Roles - Show Used / Show All
- Show used: This is the default project roles tab and will display all project roles that are currently being used inside the project.
- Show all: This displays all unused roles inside the project.
Edit Project Type
- Click on "Change to Org-wide Project" button above the Project Roles and Permissions.
2. Check pop-up menu box to keep invited users as user exceptions.
3. Click "Yes, Switch to Org-wide Project" to confirm changes.
Note: User exception box is checked by default.