Yes, there are several options for QTOs in cmBuilder:
General conditions / Resource QTOs:
1. Click on "Share" in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select "Export Resource QTO."
3. The downloaded Excel file will list all your resources by milestone and also display lengths at the bottom, such as fencing, guardrails, etc.
You can also access the above data from the Resource Schedule tab:
1. Click on "Resource Schedule" in the left pane of the Site Plan.
2. A Gantt Chart listing all your resources will be displayed.
3. To download this data, click on "Share" in the top right corner, then select "Export File." Check the XLS checkbox and click "Export."
1. Go to Excavation > Excavation Plan > Earthwork Takeoff.
2. View soil volumes by operation.
3. Click "Export" to download a CSV file of your quantities.
2. Simple Massing