3D labels can be used to add text labels anywhere on your site plan. Use them to identify zones, streets, gate numbers, crane models or other elements.
To add a 3D label:
- Select "3D Label" from the command dock and then click anywhere on your map or buildings to place the 3D label.
- The 3D label will inherit the last configurations you used, and a side menu will appear with additional settings.
To edit a 3D label:
- Click the pen tool at the top to rename your 3D label.
- Click the color box to modify the color of the text, and the text field to define the label text. You can use emojis to paint a picture that helps identify elements in the site plan.
- Adjust the text size using the vertical slider or enter a number between 0.1 and 100 in the text size field.
- 3D labels will be detached from the terrain by default, but you can use the "Project on Terrain" toggle to align them with the terrain.
Note: In the case of 3D labels, each individual 3D label in the scenario will take up a projection slot. As a best practice, we suggest keeping labels detached from the terrain to save the projection slots for other tools.
- Click on the Background and Border color boxes to customize their appearance.
- Use the Timeline menu to define the first and last milestones in which the line will be visible.
- Use the “Move”, “Rotate”, “Snap” and Reordering options to adjust the location and projection order of the 3D labels on your scenario.
- Click "Done" to confirm the 3D label placement.
To delete a 3D label:
- Double-click or right-click a 3D label and select "Edit" to open the side menu.
- Click on the trash bin icon to delete the 3D label or simply select it from the 3D view and press the Delete button on your keyboard.