What it does
The Procore-cmBuilder integration provides the following functionality:
1. Import project data from Procore to cmBuilder:
This feature allows users to seamlessly import Procore project data (projects and users with permissions) into cmBuilder
2. Embedded experience:
This feature allows users to directly access cmBuilder Site Plans within the Procore interface.
- cmBuilder subscription
- Procore account
- User Permissions: The company integration can ONLY be completed by an admin or a user with necessary permissions assigned by the admin who has access to:
How to setup the integration
Step 1: Linking Company space to Procore.
- Go to Company Settings on cmBuilder home page and then select Integrations.
- Procore integration will be listed here. Select the "Login to Procore" option.
- Click the "Log in from Procore" on the pop-up window.
- On a new tab, fill in user details on the Procore log in page.
- Select the company space in Procore to link up from the list.
- Next, it will redirect to cmBuilder page where you can select "Link Company".
- Click "Confirm Company" to accept changes.
Step 2: Users can find cmBuilder application inside Procore's app marketplace after linking your company space from cmBuilder.
Note: Installing the cmBuilder app grants company-wide access to connected companies.
Step 3: Configuration for projects can be defined using the create configuration button.
Step 4: From Procore, enable cmBuilder for the Company or selected Projects.