Company branding gives users the ability to brand cmBuilder resources with company logos or custom images.
*Company Branding is an optional extra or available for premium and above subscriptions.
- Go to Company Settings
- Select Company Branding
- Click Upload (Upload Image)
- Select an image
- Click Save
Setting Default Logo
- Click on the secondary logo three dots menu
- Click Set as default
Note: Only secondary logos can be set as the default logo.
Deleting Default and Secondary Logos
- Click on the logo three dots menu
- Click Delete image
- Select Delete on the pop-up window
Note: Deleting existing logos does not affect the logos on already placed resources.
Enable Resource Branding
- Toggle Show Logo to enable/disable branding on selected resource
- Choose from uploaded logos or leave as default
- Select logo position from the drop-down menu
- Resource branding is not available for every resource by default
- If there is a resource that doesn't have branding available that you would like to, please submit a resource request or get in contact with our team