How to access cmBuilder Site Plan in Procore
- Click on the intended project from the Projects display page.
- From the Project page, click on the cmBuilder app from the Procore app menu.
- Site Plan for the main scenario will be displayed.
- Selected project must be linked to Procore with a pre-created scenario in cmBuilder.
- All Site Plan functionalities can be used in the Procore interface.
How to create scenarios without leaving the Procore interface
- Click on the cmBuilder logo on the top navigation menu.
- Click Create Scenario on the scenario window.
- To set as main scenario, click on the three dots menu next to the scenario name.
- Select to "Set as main scenario" from dropdown menu.
Note: Main scenario refers to the scenario that shows up as the default one when accessing a project Site Plan.