Here are some quick instructions on measuring a crane radius with a variable jib length/angle.
- Change your view to 2D (Shift +T)
- Click on the Review Toolset
- Select Measure Distance
- Select points on a flat surface (with little or no elevation change) representing the center of rotation and the jib end.
- Right-click on the annotation and select View as combined tags
- The Dist value will show the radius of the crane
Use a combination of the 3D line and tags to keep a permanent reference of the crane reach on your scenario: